Effective as of 01/01/2019
Welcome to our website, mylegale.com. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use, which together with our privacy and disclaimer policy govern Legal E-Staffing, Inc’s (DBA: Legal E) relationship with you in relation to this website. If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
The term ‘Legal E’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is in Vienna, Virginia United States. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Legal E shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We make all reasonable attempts to acknowledge all trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You agree that all matters relating to your access to or use of the Site, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of the United States and by the laws of the State of Virginia without regard to its conflicts of laws provisions. You agree to the personal jurisdiction by and venue in the state and federal courts in Fairfax County, Virginia, and waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue.
Legal E is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected.
Legal E may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you agree with any changes. This policy is effective from 02/01/2011.
What we collect
- We may collect the following information:
- Name, address, phone number(s), job title, resume, date of birth and other employment information.
- Demographic information such as postcode, occupation, area code, preferences and interests.
- Other information relevant to customer surveys, business services and/or offers.
Furthermore, we may collect non-identifiable information such as; IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the Internet Protocol (IP) address of your computer, the date and time you access the Web Site, the operating system you are using and other such information. Said information may be disclosed to others and permanently archived for future use.
Legal E may collect, process, and disclose sensitive personal information such as social security numbers, only if required to fulfil legal obligations, or if there is a compelling business reason to do so, or with your consent.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To sustain our contractual or business relationship with you.
- For employment-related services when & where applicable.
- To inform you about the products and services we offer.
- To contact & communicate with you.
- For management and defence of legal claims and actions, compliance with court orders and other legal & regulatory obligations and as otherwise permitted by law.
Legal E may disclose your personal information for these purposes to other entities, suppliers, subcontractors who perform services on our behalf, clients if you are seeking employment, an acquiring organization and where we are otherwise required to do so, such as by court order.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we strive to keep our applications and business database secure by using suitable physical and electronic measures to safeguard the information we collect online. If you have any specific security concerns about certain personal information then you should not transmit such information over the Internet.
A cookie is a small file that is placed on your system's hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Legale E's websites and online services may use “cookies.” Cookies enable you to personalize your experience on our sites, tell us which parts of our websites people have visited, help us measure the effectiveness of ads and web searches, and give us insights into user behavior so we can improve our communications and products.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website experience, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide while visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information, including third parties, that we think you may find interesting and of value. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Legal E and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Legal E. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Legal E takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This website and its content is copyright of Legal E-Staffing, Inc. [DBA: Legal E] ©2019. All rights reserved.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only.
- You may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.